Make Mobile SAP Super Simple. The Way It Should Be.
Innowera brings a new refreshingly smart technology that allows you to use SAP with the most popular mobile devices without needing additional infrastructure or writing extensive code. If you’re not ready to transition to the cloud, it can work within your existing infrastructure as well.
- Comprehensive yet simple and powerful mobile platform built for quicker, deeper and faster mobile Apps for SAP.
- Built-in Off-line capabilities.
- Can be hosted on Microsoft Azure, AWS, HP Cloud (other options are available).
- Offers device management, user management, and back office Integration capabilities.
What does that mean for you?
- Customize your mobile app in a way that fits your organization best.
- Automatically generate and publish the App that can be used in Mobile as well as in Web Browser.
- Empower SAP users with mobility.
- Quickly design SAP processes using Innowera Process Runner as a design and test tool.
- Zero ABAP and simplified implementation in most scenarios.
- Extensible to suit your specific needs using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3.
- Can use SAP NetWeaver Gateway without needing any development in NetWeaver Gateway or SAP backend.
- Interested in integrating with SharePoint? Click here to learn more.
- Supports automatic background synchronization and notification for updates made on server.
- Implement your business rules in container app without using App store or Play store for newer updates.
- Powered by Innowera Software Development Kit (SDK).
How it works
Click here for Web and Mobile Video
- Download the Innowera App from Apple AppStore or Google play
- Download Process Runner from the Innowera website to build and test your process against your SAP system.
- Publish your process to Innowera Web and Mobile Server (WMS). Contact Innowera for cloud access or on-premise installation.
- Once your App connects to Innowera WMS, it will automatically detect published processes. You can use these processes and run them against your SAP system. If you have yet not performed Step 2 and 3, you can use Demo Mode to get the preview of how it will work.
Run SAP from a Mobile Device
- Test and execute your business transactions on a mobile device.
- Overall design of mobile process app can be changed as per user requirements.
- Advanced business rules can be added to enhance existing function of the mobile interface using Innowera Web and Mobile Server.
Execute SAP Inbox
- Integrate into specific areas in SAP, without the need to learn SAP-heavy technical methods and parameters.
- Approve and Reject requests made for various elements like vacation requests, expense approval, simplified with a few clicks in a mobile app.
- Make only selective processes available by applying smart filter on the processes. Requests will be displayed according to your settings.
- Differentiate requests on the basis of priority by configuring text and images for various stages of priority.
Mobile Apps aren’t technically mobile if they can’t work offline. InnoweraApp provides an “Offline Capable” features that allow Apps to continue to work when “offline” or “disconnected” – a very compelling feature.
- No added cost or time for this seamless capability.
- Users can work in Offline mode when there is no connectivity with SAP or if you prefer to work in offline mode.
- A classic example is a user who saves data while travelling (offline), and then has that data posted directly into SAP when the network is available. Even with Wi-Fi and cellular broadband, there are many scenarios (airplanes, Wi-Fi only devices, and remote areas) where people still need to work without a connection.
- Easy switch between offline mode and online mode by clicking on the Switch App button on the InnoweraApp.
Easy SAP Logon Management with Apps
- Simplified SAP connection, InnoweraApp allows device users to easily configure SAP logon and later run the application files for quick, efficient data transfers in desired SAP systems.
- Innowera App lets device user use SAP NetWeaver Gateway interface to supply or consume SAP Business Data to or from your SAP systems.
- These defined logons can be easily accessed in Web Runner and vice versa.
Data Synchronization with Server
- Data synchronization capabilities are key to successful mobile apps. Keep your most important files up to date across all your devices. Sync functionality allows you to get all the updated process files from Innowera WMS to Mobile/iPad.
- The automatic sync is done at login time and all new changes done on the Innowera WMS side will be synced on your devices. This avoids manual synchronization by users. For manual synchronization, the Sync option is also provided in the mobile app.
- Lookup management implemented in Innowera Web and mobile server provides end users an assistance while uploading data. Here user can have the predefined list of data besides the input area so data feeling can be done easily and efficiently. Data is stored in SQL database.
- Advanced filtration can be done to avoid unwanted data. Even user level filtration can be done to restrict user from entering incorrect data or user can be provided with limited data list as per their roles and data access in SAP system. This will avoid the fail call to SAP due to incorrect data.
Two Stage Communication
Get your data verified by concerned authorities before posting to SAP using IWMS Two Stage Communication feature. Users can send/receive notifications when allowed Two Stage Communication between the users. These are “back office users” and “logged in users” being notified for any new entry.
This is how a two way communication happens between back office users.
- Select and set one or more Back office Users. This allows the request sent by a user to be received by other user for further action and vice versa.
- Open the process file to be reviewed, enter the details and send it for review.
- The notification number on back office user login indicates arrival of a new entry in Inbox tab.
- When viewing the inbox record the user could take appropriate actions such as clicking on the “Send for Review” tab. This will test the file, execute the file or delete the record.
- The requested user receives notification.
Do you need to periodically fetch new content in the background, so that it is conveniently up-to-date next time it opens? We have in covered.
- InnoweraApp supports Background Sync.
- Background syncing and notifications provide value by sending information to the user’s phone even when the app isn’t in use.
- You can download all the new changes made at Innowera WMS to device, while the InnoweraApp is in the background, or minimized.
- Notifications will keep you informed of any sync or backup task completion. Enable this device setting in your Innowera WMS and view the sync history in your device.
Mobile Device Management – Managing app and data on a device
Easily manage the different mobile devices that connect to Innowera WMS. Limit enrollment to approved devices before granting access to corporate resources, view details of all registered devices for continuous monitoring. If a device is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock or make sensitive data disappear at any time.
InnoweraApp Update and Downloads
Update your mobile App installed on your device from Innowera web Mobile server. There is no need to go to the App Store to do so. This will also reduce time taking process of uploading the app on the App Store and its approval from the App Store. Innowera WMS presents the Update InnoweraApp feature to import the application packages sent by Innowera without any need to download the InnoweraApp from your mobile’s App Store each time. The mobile user is prompted message on login for any updation done on server side. This synchronizes your mobile devices with the updated list of processes on Innowera WMS side.
- Look and feel of container app can be changed as per user’s requirement which best fits in their organization.
- Even custom business rules can be implemented in container app using this feature.
- To do this basic fundamentals of HTML, Java Script, jQuery and CSS are required.
Thank you. We have received your request, we will contact you within 2 business days.
Click here to view System Requirements