Welcome and thank you for selecting Innowera Process Runner. This document shall provide a step-by-step help for installing and Activating Process Runner license:
- Installing Process Runner
- Downloading Process Runner from the Innowera website
- Visit: download
- Provide your e-mail address and click “Download Now”. Please note a valid e-mail address is required.
- Installing Process Runner on a computer
- Download Innowera_Set_Up.exe file to your desktop.
- Run downloaded setup file and follow the wizard to finish the installation.
- You may use same downloaded setup program to perform installations on multiple computers. There is no need to download the setup program again.
- If you had previously installed Process Runner, setup will automatically upgrade the previously installed Process Runner to a new version. If you want to keep the old version of Process Runner, simply select a different installation directory and your old version of Process Runner will be kept as is.
- Starting Process Runner for first time
- At the end of the installation, it may automatically start Process Runner.
- Or you may find the Process Runner icon on your desktop to start the program.
- By default, Process Runner installs as a demo version and works in limited mode. It will function as full product as per your license key once you activate it.
- If you previously installed Process Runner and the license has expired, Process Runner may not start and may give you a license expiration screen. See the next section on how to activate expired license.
- If you are installing Process Runner on a server or virtual system, it may not start. You will need a special license for this type of scenario. Process Runner will clearly indicate any such issues.
- Activating license
- Activate the license through Splash screen
- Click on ‘Activate Product’ button to activate Process Runner license.
- ‘Innowera License Activation’ window is displayed.
- Enter the following information in the Innowera License Activation window.
If you already have Process Runner installed (working or expired), you may skip this section and request licenses as described in the 2nd section Activating license.
If you already have Process Runner downloaded earlier, you can skip this step. We highly recommend that if you have an old download copy, you do a fresh download.
Follow the instruction from the download page. These instructions may tell you to do following:
- Company Name: Enter the Company name that you want Process Runner to display when it starts.
- Display Name: Enter the user name that you want Process Runner to display when it starts. For e.g: John Smith
- License Key: Enter the license key as provided by Innowera.
- Start Process Runner.
- Select ‘Manage License’ from the drop down menu of ‘Help’ option.
- Innowera License Activation window is displayed, click ‘Next’.
- Click on ‘Confirm And Activate Now’ button under the Product license activation confirmation section to activate the license.
- Click on ‘Yes’ to reactivate the license.
- Product activation window is displayed and Process Runner will restart.
When you see a License Expiration window, click on “Manage License” to start License activation process.
It will open the ‘Innowera License Activation’ window. Enter the Company Name, Display Name. Enter the License key provided by Innowera and click on ‘Extend License Online’.